Over the past 3+ years, Steve and the team at Elektra have made many contributions to Ternio’s growth and success through thoughtful collaboration with the company’s founders on brand strategy/development/communication and various marketing tactics, campaigns and initiatives. This website, the videos on the Solutions pages, the content on the News page, and the marketing automation employed behind the scenes are examples of this collaboration. All but one of the following facts about Steve are true. See if you can guess which one is not.
- He is someone who many people look up to. Mostly because he is 6″6″ tall.
- He saw a shark while snorkeling at The Great Barrier Reef.
- Steve is a University of Michigan graduate and a huge college football fan. Go Blue!
- Steve started his marketing career at Elektra/Asylum Records, where he helped promote artists such as The Cars, The Eagles, Queen, and Jackson Browne.
- This is the fact about Steve that is not true. Did you guess this one? You’re correct!
“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.” — Frank Zappa